Clannad is Supposed to be Sad right?

Jakey-Boo

Yeah I'm on episode 7 of Clannad After Story and I haven't even shed a tear yet... am I just not finding the show sad or is there something big coming?

And yes, I have watched the first season

EDIT!
I pretty much finished the series, no tears but I have felt sad.

Yet...

During exam period I Marathon the series, was depressed for like a week. Don't do it.

I am currently in a marathon of the series, just finished episode 8 of after story, still haven't felt at all sad.

I didn't cry once, but I got damn close to at many parts. This anime fucks your feelings so hard.

I hate those anime that after you finish watching them it leaves you with an emotional attachment to all the characters for like a week or two.

Corpse Party, albeit not cut from the same cloth (the game) with it's jap dubbing made me feel the same type of way. If an anime is done well you'll feel it in your feels. 

I didn't cry once, but I got damn close to at many parts. This anime fucks your feelings so hard.

I hate those anime that after you finish watching them it leaves you with an emotional attachment to all the characters for like a week or two.

Corpse Party, albeit not cut from the same cloth (the game) with it's jap dubbing made me feel the same type of way. If an anime is done well you'll feel it in your feels. 

Woah, I just finished 8 last night. >_>

Yeah I haven't had too much "luck" crying either. The end of the first arc got me a little, but nothing has since.

Woah, I just finished 8 last night. >_>

Yeah I haven't had too much "luck" crying either. The end of the first arc got me a little, but nothing has since.

Kirby and have been trucking through it together. It's his first time, and my third. I've yet to not cry watching it. 

I just tell him to keep going... He'll know the true pain... 

Archived