Backpack Value Minimum

14bux

Why does it say on some suggestions that I can't comment because of a "minimum backpack value"? It's a user suggested pricing guide, why should some users not be able to voice their opinion because they're not worth as much? On that note, what's the turning point from a valuable backpack to non-valuable, or does the value minimum scale with the item? Just wondering, because I don't get why it's in place.

Why does it say on some suggestions that I can't comment because of a "minimum backpack value"? It's a user suggested pricing guide, why should some users not be able to voice their opinion because they're not worth as much? On that note, what's the turning point from a valuable backpack to non-valuable, or does the value minimum scale with the item? Just wondering, because I don't get why it's in place.

If your backpack has never reached even a 1/5 of the item you're voting on it means you've never dealt with items of such a high price and thus votes/opinions wouldn't be very accurate.

Bp.tf measures the highest value you backpack has ever reached and that is your "limit of experience"

If your backpack has never reached even a 1/5 of the item you're voting on it means you've never dealt with items of such a high price and thus votes/opinions wouldn't be very accurate.

Bp.tf measures the highest value you backpack has ever reached and that is your "limit of experience"

This. We wouldn't want the newbs to vote on unusuals, as they are awful at pricing them.  So we made a barrier

What if an experienced person has "cashed out"? Is he now a noob who can't vote on high tier stuff which he's dealt with? 

What if an experienced person has "cashed out"? Is he now a noob who can't vote on high tier stuff which he's dealt with? 

I answered your question already in my response:

This means users which have dealt with expensive items in the past can continue to help others and aid in suggestions. We have many regular suggestors who have cashed out and still regularly contribute still even after they have cashed out.

This one time, I got my BP to 1500, but quickly sold items within the day and was back down to 900 something. I was then unable to vote on certain things because it never recorded 1500. 

Which is why you buy Premium on April Fools Day, and put a fake Burning TC in your backpack. When I did it I put a hearts TC in mine. I Was cashed out for about 3 months and I could vote on 80+ bud suggestions.

Archived