Team Fortress 2
Level 1 Knife
Silent Killer: No attack noise from backstabs
On Hit by Fire: Become fireproof for 2 seconds
Killstreaker: Fire Horns
Sheen: Mean Green
Killstreaks Actives  

I don't know how much this is worth but i'm so lucky i bought it for 1 wep

you realise that was someones baby and they might've accidentally traded that instead of a normal unique one.

u just stole some1s child

wtf

you realise that was someones baby and they might've accidentally traded that instead of a normal unique one.

u just stole some1s child

wtf

Actually, he was innocent. He just got lucky and ended up with a Pro. KS without knowing it was before purchasing it. This happened before with an unusual, I remember :3 The guy gave it back to the guy who accidently put it on scrap.tf

Actually, he was innocent. He just got lucky and ended up with a Pro. KS without knowing it was before purchasing it. This happened before with an unusual, I remember :3 The guy gave it back to the guy who accidently put it on scrap.tf

I thought the guy kept it, and someone else ended up trading a prof s.original for it and then gave it back to the original owner who put it on scrap.tf. Unless I'm thinking of a different case.

das nice

I always check to see if there are any Killstreak stranges in the scrap.tf bots during my usual check for Allied Healing Medi Guns and Projectiles Reflected Degreasers. I've yet to encounter any Spec. KS Stranges, but I've seen plenty of normal KS ones.

I always check to see if there are any Killstreak stranges in the scrap.tf bots during my usual check for Allied Healing Medi Guns and Projectiles Reflected Degreasers. I've yet to encounter any Spec. KS Stranges, but I've seen plenty of normal KS ones.

Sooo i got lucky?

what happend to the Unusual?

The guy kept it, The End! (And the original owner must've been very angry :D )

Read this from a thread somewhere, it's long lost now.

Sooo i got lucky?

Of course you got lucky. There is no way in hell I'd be able to find a Professional Killstreak weapon in a bot, let alone a scrapbank.me bot.

i was joking but ok buddy.

It's not a strange so probably around a key at most. 

Actually, it might not even be worth a key. It's not strange and can never become one until valve adds strangifiers for every weapon in the game (which I honestly hope to see.)

More importantly, the spy-cicle does not display any sheen effects, somehow. I didn't believe it either when I first checked the wiki https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Killstreak#Bugs, but after watching this video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c851_DCOoQ] I got reluctantly convinced. For the entire video his prof. ks spy-cicle didn't glow any sheen even though the hypno-beam effects were still present. Effectively the spy-cicle only adds an eye effect, no weapon sheen. At least until Valve fixes it.

Inb4 valve pls fix now Inb4 valve pls add strangitififirers

Actually, it might not even be worth a key. It's not strange and can never become one until valve adds strangifiers for every weapon in the game (which I honestly hope to see.)

More importantly, the spy-cicle does not display any sheen effects, somehow. I didn't believe it either when I first checked the wiki https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Killstreak#Bugs, but after watching this video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c851_DCOoQ] I got reluctantly convinced. For the entire video his prof. ks spy-cicle didn't glow any sheen even though the hypno-beam effects were still present. Effectively the spy-cicle only adds an eye effect. At least until Valve fixes it. Inb4 valve pls fix now Inb4 valve pls add strangitififirers

pretty sure that's because he's playing on dx8. dx8 doesn't show sheens, but killstreakers show up fine :P

pretty sure that's because he's playing on dx8. dx8 doesn't show sheens, but killstreakers show up fine :P

So the recently modified wiki page is wrong? I've turned down many one scrap deals on a spec. ks spy-cicle fab because of the notion that sheens aren't displayed on it 0.o

So the recently modified wiki page is wrong? I've turned down many one scrap deals on a spec. ks spy-cicle fab because of the notion that sheens aren't displayed on it 0.o

had to turn on to dx9 to check it, but it appears that spy-cicle is indeed messed up... the sheen show up just at the moment of weapon switch D: 

http://i.imgur.com/rAPAYkB.jpg  and http://i.imgur.com/vnrqfow.jpg

so all in all u got some shitty piece of ice that is worthless

congrats.

it still counts killstreaks, and shows a pro effect :P

Archived