Aria Heavy-Hand

What are some things that people/general TF2 do[es] that just totally get on your nerves? (There's probably a thread on this, but I haven't seen one in a millennium so it's probably dead anyway)

For instance: any time I dominate someone, and they get a revenge kill, if they say stuff like "nope" or "rekt" in the comments. Like, I get that you're happy, I do. Taunt on revenge? Sure. If you dominate me, sure, you can tell me how much you "rekt my 4nus" or something (even though that's still a dick move amiright). But on a REVENGE kill, you're gonna do that? Like, "'scuse me, hold on a sec, I'll just dominate you again real quick and let's see how rekt I am, 'k? 'K." Like, it bugs me. It's not even a major thing, but it BUGS me. Just... little things like that.

Other honorable mentions:

When bots taunt. They get no emotion from that. Why. I'm trying to genuinely practice here. You have zero satisfaction, you're a code. Why are you taunting me.

When people call you a "tryhard" for killing them a bunch. Yeah 'k SORRY, I won't play the game for it's intended purpose anymore, 'cuz apparently that makes me a douche. I forgot that rule.

When people get really angry because they're friendly and people keep killing them. That's not gonna STOP them from killing you, it just makes you look like a loser. lol.

YOUR TURN U GAIS GO GO G

For instance: any time I dominate someone, and they get a revenge kill, if they say stuff like "nope" or "rekt" in the comments. Like, I get that you're happy, I do. Taunt on revenge? Sure. If you dominate me, sure, you can tell me how much you "rekt my 4nus" or something (even though that's still a dick move amiright). But on a REVENGE kill, you're gonna do that? Like, "'scuse me, hold on a sec, I'll just dominate you again real quick and let's see how rekt I am, 'k? 'K." Like, it bugs me. It's not even a major thing, but it BUGS me. Just... little things like that.

This is when you change to spy wearing a gibus + pryovision and every time you backstab him you taunt.

When I want to play without text distractions: I change the time for chat messages to stay up to 0 seconds. That way there's no chat.

GUNSLINGER

Mini sentries.

Or when people [not f2p's, people who see tht u r rich] hate you for you being rich

Stuff like 'Hets are no skill ur a noob' even tho you kill them all the time

Anything that could possibly make you mad, I get angry very easily (damn mini sentries)

Edit: Fixed engrish

What's wrong with the gunslinger? Heh-heh-heh. REALLY good snoipar on enemy side make like thousand times more rage.

When team kicks you for playing demoknight on MvM, even though you kill medics and outdamage the teams heavy. (Yes, it happened today)

I got kicked from Cactus Canyon because I was dominating half of the other team. I'm also banned from that server now....

When someone with a strange Cuntslinger/Body-shot-ina/Shitskrieg joins the enemy team and knows how to use those weapons well...

When a player gets a kill, taunts, I kill them mid taunt, and they type, "Fuck you I was taunting you little bitch"

When someone goes for a taunt kill and I kill them and they start complaining in chat.

When I get into a staredown as medic with another medic and as we both go our separate ways I get random crocketed.

Pyros who literally hold down W and M1 for kills. I don't mind if theyre actually skilled at pyro, but seriously, c'mon.

Getting killed with full Uber :c

"Bodyshot, no skill."

Whenever a server has 5 demoknights per team

Burning to death right as you reach the health kit

Having a 37 killstreak as soldier ended by a lucky airblast reflect that originally came from somebody else's rocket launcher.

You destroy the enemy team and their sentries then you get autobalanced

No more, Valve servers. no more

Pyros who literally hold down W and M1 for kills. I don't mind if theyre actually skilled at pyro, but seriously, c'mon.

I'm one of those pyros, only have to use a mouse and lay on mah couch

w m1 pyros

tide turner fagknights

when lag compensation prevents mefrom getting a stab and then gets me killed

random crits

losing a high killstreak and or dominations by random crits

pyros that spycheck

full charge body shotting snipers

bushwacka + jarate snipers

beggars bazooka

when there are level 3 sentries in the dumbest places that get me killed

when you kill someone as pyro and no matter how you kill them they call you w+m1

when people sit in spawn and brag about how good they are in chat (when really they're quite shit)

when you only have 3 deaths but they're all at the hands of a w+m1 backburner pyro who is at the bottom of the other team's scoreboard, and he's dominating you

when you have 4 pyros/snipers/spies but enemy spies/snipers/engies/heavies are still destroying your team

when you kill someone as pyro and no matter how you kill them they call you w+m1

God do I hate when people do this one.

A few other ones I can't stand include:

- When you are on an all-talk server and the other team does nothing but say how pathetic and weak your team is, even though you are completely wrecking them objective wise.

- Ghost players who do nothing but sit in spectate and tell the other team where your nests are and such.

- Spies on valve servers who think they are the shit because they used their lag to their advantage to get easy backstabs on everyone on the cart

- Trickstab spies who get so mad when you don't fall for their obvious tricks

- Whenever you get a bodyshot as a sniper and then the people you kill do nothing but bitch about it because they "find it obnoxious that you didn't headshot them". Whether I bodyshot or headshot you makes no real difference, except it's just more efficient to headshot you. Either way you are dead, and I'm still alive; I did my job.

- People who do nothing but complain about specific classes in the game ("pyros are op, heavies are bullshit, engies should be removed, and so forth). Each class has a reason for being there; if they do something that counters you, guess what? That's the point of them being there. Learn to counter them in turn, and quit complaining.

- Whenever you get a bodyshot as a sniper and the people you kill do nothing but bitch about it because they "find it obnoxious that you didn't headshot them". Whether I bodyshot you or headshot you makes no difference, except it's more efficient to headshot you. Either way you are dead, and I'm still alive; I did my job.

Archived