Give feedback on the suggestions

Bakgrund

So this is a suggestion for the suggestions, suggestception.

I never see any feedback on the suggestions from the admins, why not start to accept/decline suggestions? Because at its current state you don't even know if anyone has seen it...

Edit: to clarify, I'm talking about the website suggestions, not the item voting page.

The mods tend to leave feedback only when they are declining a suggestion or if they are going against community vote. Example: recent suggestion here

It's fine the way it is, just be patient and a mod will review it. You havent made a suggestion in 7 months, nor do you even vote anyways so...

EDIT: Just saying incase you were not aware but sometimes feedback given from the mods shows up at the top of the suggestion xD

The mods tend to leave feedback only when they are declining a suggestion or if they are going against community vote. Example: recent suggestion here

It's fine the way it is, just be patient and a mod will review it. You havent made a suggestion in 7 months, nor do you even vote anyways so...

EDIT: Just saying incase you were not aware but sometimes feedback given from the mods shows up at the top of the suggestion xD

i didn't mean the item voting page, i meant the website suggestions.

Shouldn't be something the mods should priotize tbh.

On another forum I'm active in (d2jsp.org) I got a suggestion the community really like, I've had it up since dec 2011 and bumped it almost daily. No reply from the admin there.

I feel like Fiskie have replied 2 some, and are aware of the active/current useful one's.

You'll see some threads with a leading prefix, added this in -- thanks for the suggestion

Really nice, thanks for this!

Archived