Embarrassing/Funny Points in your life.

PaRappa the Papaya

Something I thought would be interesting to hear

It can be Any point in your life As a Child, Teen ect.

For me is when I was in Kindergarten, I had to go Pee in the bathroom that was in my classroom before recess and I asked my Teacher if I could go and she said yes. When I came out Everyone, Including the Teacher, was gone.

I cried in front of Everyone when they came back

For me is when I was in Kindergarten, I had to go Pee in the bathroom that was in my classroom before recess and I asked my Teacher if I could go and she said yes. When I came out Everyone, Including the Teacher, was gone.

And how is that embarrassing in any way?

Anyway I once walked in on my Girlfriend taking a shower

Then I woke up and remembered I don't have a girlfriend >.<

Anyway I once walked in on my Girlfriend taking a shower

Then I woke up and remembered I don't have a girlfriend >.<

xD

And how is that embarrassing in any way?

Shit sorry, I forgot to Put that I cried in front of Everyone. My bad

Same, don't know why that's embarrassing though

PEOPLE THINK I'M CRAZY! BOOGLY BOOGLY! (glad to know I'm not alone, brother.)

I remember in 5th Grade my class was coming back from the library (which was in a bungalow opposite the main building across a courtyard) during 1st-3rd Grader recess. There were some youngsters continuously hitting a birdie into the air. The birdie fell next to me and I thought I would try to throw the birdie high up into the air and let the youngsters try to hit it on its way down. What I ended up doing was underhand throwing the birdie over the large fence separating the school from a Walgreens because I let go of it too late and it went flying over my head. I still feel guilty about it to this day.

I remember in 5th Grade my class was coming back from the library (which was in a bungalow opposite the main building across a courtyard) during 1st-3rd Grader recess. There were some youngsters continuously hitting a birdie into the air. The birdie fell next to me and I thought I would try to throw the birdie high up into the air and let the youngsters try to hit it on its way down. What I ended up doing was underhand throwing the birdie over the large fence separating the school from a Walgreens because I let go of it too late and it went flying over my head. I still feel guilty about it to this day.

When i first read this I thought it was an Actual bird.

PEOPLE THINK I'M CRAZY! BOOGLY BOOGLY! (glad to know I'm not alone, brother.)

Yeah you aren't alone, my whole family talks to themselves alone, and in public lol

Could i just post some green text stories?

do it

anyways i dont have any embarrassing stories im perfect

b jealous

Another Embarrassing part of my life was when I was in School in 1rst grade and I Crapped my Pants at the start of class. I didn't know what to do and I had Crap in my pants for the rest of the day and somehow no one noticed. I got in the car and Immediately said "Mom I pooped my pants and I had it hang from my butt since the beginning of school"

sorry if 2gross4u

I was fishing with my father, my father's friends, and my friends, so about ten people. I caught the biggest goddamn fish of the day about an hour in. I tried to hold it, and it wriggled free of my grip, and in my panic to try to step on it, the fish tripped me and I fell in the lake. Everyone laughed at me. It sucked.

I was fishing with my father, my father's friends, and my friends, so about ten people. I caught the biggest goddamn fish of the day about an hour in. I tried to hold it, and it wriggled free of my grip, and in my panic to try to step on it, the fish tripped me and I fell in the lake. Everyone laughed at me. It sucked.

Didn't the fish eat the salamander?

Isparkle C: Hidden message.

When I was in kindergarten I shit myself at an afterschool. It was hard shit. As I tried to keep it in my pants, it rolled out and onto the floor in front of one of the teachers who was sweeping.

You don't even know.

Archived