Paint.. and Primer?!

Mike Hawk

So just a random thought i had while I was actually painting my new house.. What if valve added an item called primer that you could mix with paints, and it allowed you to apply custom decals and paint jobs to the hat? I'd have no idea if this would be possible, but I feel like it would be pretty awesome.

An interesting idea, but it would be difficult to implement, and the current paint system is working fine.

So just a random thought i had while I was actually painting my new house.. What if valve added an item called primer that you could mix with paints, and it allowed you to apply custom decals and paint jobs to the hat? I'd have no idea if this would be possible, but I feel like it would be pretty awesome.

XH8xH78.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

â•šâ•( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)â•â•
â•šâ•(███)â•â•
â•šâ•(███)â•â•
.â•šâ•(███)â•â•
..â•šâ•(███)â•â•
…╚â•(███)â•â•
…╚â•(███)â•â•
..â•šâ•(███)â•â•

༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ 

XH8xH78.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

â•šâ•( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)â•â•
â•šâ•(███)â•â•
â•šâ•(███)â•â•
.â•šâ•(███)â•â•
..â•šâ•(███)â•â•
…╚â•(███)â•â•
…╚â•(███)â•â•
..â•šâ•(███)â•â•

༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ 

cancer.

anyways, on paper it sounds nice, but when it comes down to it we have most of the base colors anyways. mixing tinge and lack of hue for instance would just give you grey. 

The biggest problem is that someone would find a way to abuse it and paint items the opposite team colors.

Archived