I just made a paypal, need advice on using it.

λngelღмander

Not even sure if I hooked it up right and all. Can someone tell me how to use this thing? I entered all my info, have an account and all, no debit or credit to hook up to it. 

Can I receive and send money without hooking a credit or debit card to the account?

How do I receive money, if it works? 

✓Banned from tf2outpost

✓Private Backpack

Who are you trying to trade with, eh?

\(à¹Ì¯à¹)/

✓Banned from tf2outpost

✓Private Backpack

Who are you trying to trade with, eh?

\(à¹Ì¯à¹)/

I'm trying to cash out BECAUSE I'm banned from outpost, and this is not my main account currently. I just stayed on the forums as angelmander, but my main is a different account. This account has no items in it.

I'm trying to cash out BECAUSE I'm banned from outpost, and this is not my main account currently. I just stayed on the forums as angelmander, but my main is a different account. This account has no items in it.

ooh icic!

If you are going to be buying/selling anything, you need to attach a bank account to it.

Either a checking account (get the numbers from the bottom of your check)

Debit Card

Credit Card

That will make the account 'verified'.

This process should take approximately 3-5 days so get started as soon as you can.

Once attached, you can transfer your paypal funds to the account of your choosing, or purchase anything from anywhere that takes paypal.

so what you're saying is that you're selling those dirty unusuals you traded with scammer alts for massive profit on paypal?

From Outpost:

Main Rule #8: No trading with scammer alts. Multiple high-value trades (in this case, atleast 5 were found) with banned and obvious scammer alts.
+
Ban evasion.

so what you're saying is that you're selling those dirty unusuals you traded with scammer alts for massive profit on paypal?

From Outpost:

Main Rule #8: No trading with scammer alts. Multiple high-value trades (in this case, atleast 5 were found) with banned and obvious scammer alts.

+

Ban evasion.

Everyone automatically assumes I'm guilty. Look. I traded a few times in my career with scammers, unwittingly and unknowingly, and they dug every last one up and banned me for them. I probably made like 3 buds on the scammed hats, versus the rest of my 25 bud backpack legitimately. Since I've been banned, I just want to get out of trading. I didn't ask to be ridiculed, I just wanted help cashing out.

I made an alt to try to get back into trading, but it's apparent I am unable to avoid the outpost ban, either through IP change or item history switches.

Everyone automatically assumes I'm guilty. Look. I traded a few times in my career with scammers, unwittingly and unknowingly, and they dug every last one up and banned me for them. I probably made like 3 buds on the scammed hats, versus the rest of my 25 bud backpack legitimately. Since I've been banned, I just want to get out of trading. I didn't ask to be ridiculed, I just wanted help cashing out.

I made an alt to try to get back into trading, but it's apparent I am unable to avoid the outpost ban, either through IP change or item history switches.

Uh...maybe because you are guilty?

If you did it once by being careless, I would probably give you a pass, but at least 5 times? Nope. Then going and making another account to essentially evade the ban, ya even worse. I would not help you, but who knows maybe other ppl will.

Uh...maybe because you are guilty?

If you did it once by being careless, I would probably give you a pass, but at least 5 times? Nope. Then going and making another account to essentially evade the ban, ya even worse. I would not help you, but who knows maybe other ppl will.

I really never intended to trade with scammers. I just was careless, naive, and never checked people or histories. I just trade. I didn't know trading could be so dangerous. Anyway, if you won't help me, I understand, I would probably assume you were guilty too. I mean, even if I didn't mean to, the fact is that I DID break outposts #8 rule, so I suppose my ban was justified. I felt the need to evade it because outpost was my main trading hub and I didn't know what to do without it.

Archived