Backpack.tf for IOS?

XxHappyxX

Hey, I think it would be helpful for us to make a pricelist.tf app in the AppStore. I think it's rather hard for some of us to access your site while on a trade server, especially if you have a slow laptop/computer.

Hey, I think it would be helpful for us to make a pricelist.tf app in the AppStore. I think it's rather hard for some of us to access your site while on a trade server, especially if you have a slow laptop/computer. I d

well better get to it

I agree, it is sometimes hard to access backpack.tf while playing tf2, however, most trade servers have !pc implemented into them, so you don't really need it anyway.

Good idea, but I don't think it will happen.

Hey, I think it would be helpful for us to make a pricelist.tf app in the AppStore. I think it's rather hard for some of us to access your site while on a trade server, especially if you have a slow laptop/computer.

Get a Mac: 3 finger swipe, bitches

I agree, it is sometimes hard to access backpack.tf while playing tf2, however, most trade servers have !pc implemented into them, so you don't really need it anyway.

Good idea, but I don't think it will happen.

i dont think it will happen either but its worth a shot. plus not all trade servers have !pc and when you use it, it wont tell you if the item is new, going up or going down.

i think there are some legal issues for it to go on the app store

I have seen one on the play store(yes android ftw(not looking to start a war)).

• 3 weeks later...

Helllloooo, Forums!

Although there is a very large possibility that there is already a post like this one somewhere, I will proceed to post anyway:

There should be a version of backpack.tf on the app store. So, in addition to the Steam App, you can also have full access to backpack.tf on mobile. I know you could just visit the site, but all the new listings and stuff take a while to load, and the zoom and buttons aren't touch screen-friendly. It shouldn't be too hard of an app to make. Also, you could charge $0.99 for the app, so you can get some money from the app. Also, if you were to do that, maybe you could have some sort of backpack.tf badge or new rank or something for buying the app. And, if you can get valve to do it, (I doubt it, but then again, you are backpack.tf, after all.) maybe, to add steam users, you could send a friend request through the steam app or something. (You could also just use the web for that...) Anyhow, basically, I want to see backpack.tf for mobile. What do you guys think?

Who would pay 99 cents for the app when you could go on safari for free?

Safari is lame, my ipod takes 5ever to load backpack.tf (and often crashes) so an official app where it is already optimized would greatly enhance my trading and price checking experience for those of us who don't invest in the latest iPod or iPhone erry year.

Safari is lame, my ipod takes 5ever to load backpack.tf (and often crashes) so an official app where it is already optimized would greatly enhance my trading and price checking experience for those of us who don't invest in the latest iPod or iPhone erry year.

Use google search/google chrome then

LOL The official steam app is laggy as all hell too, no better than visiting steamcommunity.com on safari. It would be a shitty app.

Archived