What should I do with my spare currency?

Heated Bread

So normally when I am holding onto a bit of extra currency, it's because I have plans for it.  Maybe there's a hat I'm saving up for or something like that.  But now I find that I'm already pretty happy with what I've got.  I don't really feel the need to have any more unusuals, I'm not really into strange festives, australiums, or pro killstreaks, and I already have a ton of hats and miscs. 

But I'm still sitting on a little over 1.5 buds of spare currency and I'm not doing anything with it.  I have no desire or need to cash it out, and I'm not really feeling the urge to do any kind of serious trading with it.

So, what do?

• Administrators

So normally when I am holding onto a bit of extra currency, it's because I have plans for it.  Maybe there's a hat I'm saving up for or something like that.  But now I find that I'm already pretty happy with what I've got.  I don't really feel the need to have any more unusuals, I'm not really into strange festives, australiums, or pro killstreaks, and I already have a ton of hats and miscs. 

But I'm still sitting on a little over 1.5 buds of spare currency and I'm not doing anything with it.  I have no desire or need to cash it out, and I'm not really feeling the urge to do any kind of serious trading with it.

So, what do?

Either raffle it all away or donate to the sites that accepts pure item or you could just give it to your close friends if you really have nothing to do with it.

Donate it to me as a contribution for my Modest Pile of Hat collection.

Heresy!  Company Man > Modest.  ;):lol:

So, what do?

Out of the options you gave, Get some games, or buy cards and level up your steam account.

Whenever I have some extra that I want to see what I could get with it, I just to to http://tf2wh.com and look around at what they have for what I have. Since it's organized by price, it's pretty useful to see what you can get for your maximum, and under. I don't ever get any credits there, just like to use it to see prices of things I could go look for if I want.

Archived