Unusual Hat Opinions

Element IV

Unusual Hat Opinions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which unusual hat do you think looks the nicest?

• Purple Energy Honcho's Headgear
    • Sunbeams Defiant Spartan
    • Sunbeams Glengarry Bonnet
    • Scorching Glengarry Bonnet
    • Burning Glengarry Bonnet

Hello fellow TF2 Traders, I would like to hear some thoughts and opinions on a few unusuals that I am interested in and hope to buy. Mainly looking for some opinions and thoughts on which would be the best to buy in terms of looks or value.

If anyone feels that there is a better unusual that is under 6 buds then do tell, I am grateful for suggestions as long as the unusuals are for soldier or demoman.

Hello fellow TF2 Traders, I would like to hear some thoughts and opinions on a few unusuals that I am interested in and hope to buy. Mainly looking for some opinions and thoughts on which would be the best to buy in terms of looks or value.

If anyone feels that there is a better unusual that is under 6 buds then do tell, I am grateful for suggestions as long as the unusuals are for soldier or demoman.

GE Spartan, Hearts Glengarry.

defiant

good soldier hat with high tier effect

glen is pretty cancerous. Reggae or cowl looks a lot nicer

honch is meh

imo

I see that the Spartan is the most popular of choices at the moment, but personally I have always been a fan of the Honcho's and Bonnet so I will have to think really hard about this now >.<

You should only buy unusuals YOU think look nice. Preferences and opinions are like nipples, everyone has em.

You should only buy unusuals YOU think look nice. Preferences and opinions are like nipples, everyone has em.

I have to agree with you there, I just had a hard time choosing between these and I just wanted to hear some opinions.

Hate spartan, hate glengarry, LOVE honchos and I do like purple energy. Burning honchos is actually my dream soldier hat. Fucking love how badass it looks.

if it was one of those: scorch bonnet definately, but if I had 6 buds to spend, Id get an energy tower or plasma modest but thats just me ^^

if it was one of those: scorch bonnet definately, but if I had 6 buds to spend, Id get an energy tower or plasma modest but thats just me ^^

Scorching tree :(

you should have bought my vivid modest when i had it

Archived