Art Vandelay

Ahoy, everybody!

I recently managed to sell a Pro. KS. Set for the Black Box for 14 keys. Now I would like to know what are the trends of investment in the market today. Back in my days, I used to trade stranges and make a good living, but now that seems to fail miserably. Any advice?

The Steam Community Market has brutally raped all of the lower-tier stranges. Nowadays, I've found that people mainly profit by buying unusuals, whether to flip (1st gens have always been good for that), or because they expect them to become miscellaneous items (equippable with other hats) and shoot up in value later. Flipping still exists, but it's been restricted to higher-value items because of how the "SCM" has made things easier.

The Steam Community Market has brutally raped all of the lower-tier stranges. Nowadays, I've found that people mainly profit by buying unusuals, whether to flip (1st gens have always been good for that), or because they expect them to become miscellaneous items (equippable with other hats) and shoot up in value later. Flipping still exists, but it's been restricted to higher-value items because of how the "SCM" has made things easier.

Hmmm, anything less risky than unusuals? I know you can either win a lot or lose a lot, or even lose everything.

Hmmm, anything less risky than unusuals? I know you can either win a lot or lose a lot, or even lose everything.

unboxing

What I think about this:

-Buy keys on store.(1,79€)

-Buy Vintage Texas Tin Gallon a key each.

-Sell the Texas at market.(With fees, you can get around 2,10-2,20 € easily, sold mine recently at 2,20 € and was the cheapest)

-With 2,10-2,20 € buy a key, so, you have 0,30-0,40 € profit with only a key. 

0,30 is equal to $0,40 US.

Australiums have been doing really well.

Festives are good too, but less demand.

Australiums have been doing really well.

Festives are good too, but less demand.

Which ones to be more exact? Or all of them?

Which ones to be more exact? Or all of them?

Pretty much all of them, but more the higher tier ones.

Archived