Depression is ass

My friend is begging me and his other friend in skype chatroom to give him backpack expander. I say no but he's hard and uses some sort of bot to get free items (dunno why he is f2p) and i complain about him begging for one. I gave him a nothing to something video from funwithsmexy (don't judge me it was best i could think of) and i need tips to give him and me as well. He complains about his good weps and how he says its valuable (lol he isn't trader). Also I need to know how to make and if storage/vault bots are withing the steam TOS.

Reply fast if you know and if you were wondering, he begged for admin is server lol such power now he's co-owner.

if you want to know what he said for begging he said:

"FUDGING PLS SOMEONE GOVE BACKPACK RXPANDER SEXABUTT"

and:

Selling nothin for a backpack expander

why he claims sexabutt the word for all i dunno

Dont give anything to your friend, people who arnt willing to work for something they want dont deserve it.

Just like the players complaining about the "high price" of keys wanting them to go back to 2.33ref, complaining about it and wanting others to spoon feed them profit instead of trading up to their first key like we all did. They are the type to have a 5$ bp and after months of complaining will have a 10$bp while someone else who decided to learn the ropes of trading would have multiple buds already.

-snip-

If I were you, you should block him and delete him. 

No one needs a friend that cries for free items that you worked hard for.

And imagine saying your his friend after saying "SEXABUTT" 10 times in a server like a complete retard.

Dont give anything to your friend, people who arnt willing to work for something they want dont deserve it.

Just like the players complaining about the "high price" of keys wanting them to go back to 2.33ref, complaining about it and wanting others to spoon feed them profit instead of trading up to their first key like we all did. They are the type to have a 5$ bp and after months of complaining will have a 10$bp while someone else who decided to learn the ropes of trading would have multiple buds already.

True Story. you shouldn't Beg for items Work your way up like Derpeh said

i got my first keys when i started in 6 days

If I were you, you should block him and delete him. 

No one needs a friend that cries for free items that you worked hard for.

And imagine saying your his friend after saying "SEXABUTT" 10 times in a server like a complete retard.

-snip-

Tell him to fuck off, block and move on, there's many of kids like him out there. And the word your friend uses 'sexabutt' isnt near funny. But calling him a retard is.

lol Well What i do is 

Step 1: Befriend a brony

step 2: earn the brony's trust

step 3: the brony will tell you about his friends and Befriend them

Step 4: Earn the trust of them

step 5: Profit

step 6: More profit

step 7: ..... there is no step 7

Defriend. Anyone who resorts to persistent begging is a parasitic leech, not a friend.

I cannot like this enough

The blocking won't work because he's my friend IRL but he's gotten over it I think I should just give him a wep he can start off but then what should he do with that wep.

Woah! Are you talking about me? I started when I could sell my L4D2 cards for some metal and then worked up the ranks.

Practically your saying i was begging. I did. I begged for people to to trade or look at my backpack. Hehehehehe

Don't give him shit.

If you are gonna give him something, give him a hat or something to start out easy with. That's what I did with my friends, and they've started trading up.

Don't give him shit.

If you are gonna give him something, give him a hat or something to start out easy with. That's what I did with my friends, and they've started trading up.

Good point but you guys didn't answer the other question. Any tips for him (assuming he starts with a hat)?

Good point but you guys didn't answer the other question. Any tips for him (assuming he starts with a hat)?

Every journey begins with a single step. His first drops are his step one. Assuming he's premium and he gets a hat drop, teach him not to sell it for "kuul layzur" weps he might get wrapped into. Show him the ropes. I can't help you there cos I'm a shit trader.

P.S. - Tell him that it's unbecoming to beg and give him a gentle smack across the face, k?

Here's what you give him:

Tell him about scrap banking, explain the base value of craft hats, show him how to price check without just looking at a spreadsheet, teach him to watch out for sharks and common scams, and then send him on his way to a trade server.  From that point, it's sink or swim.  He either learns or he doesn't.

Doing that will be far more valuable to him than any item you could give him.  And if he doesn't appreciate it, then he can fuck off until he learns the value of knowledge.

If he's an IRL friend, next time you see him buying a candy bar, or anything cheap, point out that he could have just gotten a bp expander for less than that rather than whining for ages like an immature brat.

• Administrators

I remove a friend who does that. :P Who wouldn't?

I have a friend on steam who begs to me every day. I helped him recover from his account getting hijacked now he pushes me around to give him items and shit. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Every journey begins with a single step. His first drops are his step one. Assuming he's premium and he gets a hat drop, teach him not to sell it for "kuul layzur" weps he might get wrapped into. Show him the ropes. I can't help you there cos I'm a shit trader.

P.S. - Tell him that it's unbecoming to beg and give him a gentle smack across the face, k?

Here's what you give him:

Tell him about scrap banking, explain the base value of craft hats, show him how to price check without just looking at a spreadsheet, teach him to watch out for sharks and common scams, and then send him on his way to a trade server.  From that point, it's sink or swim.  He either learns or he doesn't.

Doing that will be far more valuable to him than any item you could give him.  And if he doesn't appreciate it, then he can fuck off until he learns the value of knowledge.

Seems I need to keep these answers and just give him a wep (in case i give him a hat and he trades for a kuul wep/s or scam/sharks by accident)

True Story. you shouldn't Beg for items Work your way up like Derpeh said

i got my first keys when i started in 6 days

How? My first key took 2 months. :P

Archived