Completed Votes and Backpack Delta

MaverickMSG

More Information in profile's "Completed Votes":

While it is nice to know that I voted yes/no for a particular price suggestion, I think the completed votes section would be more useful if it also told me the price that the item was at as of the vote finishing.  Then I'd know (for example) that I voted yes to increase the price of buds from 18-19 keys to 19 keys.  Right now it only tells me that I voted yes to 19 keys, but I don't know what the previous/current price is/was or if it was an increase or decrease.  Having said that, it might only be necessary to show if it was an increase or decrease.

Backpack Delta:

When viewing a backpack's history it would be a cool feature to be able to see what has transpired between two dates.  For instance, I want to see what items I've acquired/traded away since last week.  Right now I have to manually compare them.  Maybe something like how Word's "track changes" works when editing documents?

Thoughts?

"I want to know what the price used to be before it changed because I want to live in the past with all the useless information and reject the new ideas even if I voted for them"

what the fuck are you even saying?

Archived