Refined Metal suggestion needed

«Gғм» KNTRL!

So,basically refined metal price is out of date aka all backpack and items value are inaccurate if we're talking about real world currency.

Keys are 1,8-1,95$,buds 33-35$. Refs are almost impossible to sell over .23 cents each.Most of sales occures on 0.20$(almost a QS)-0.23$.

But I can't suggest on an item like that. So,if you'd like to make item price accurate and gain some free rep,suggest a price change on refs.

• Administrators

So,basically refined metal price is out of date aka all backpack and items value are inaccurate if we're talking about real world currency.

Keys are 1,8-1,95$,buds 33-35$. Refs are almost impossible to sell over .23 cents each.Most of sales occures on 0.20$(almost a QS)-0.23$.

But I can't suggest on an item like that. So,if you'd like to make item price accurate and gain some free rep,suggest a price change on refs.

Could have just used the status update for this good sir.

Looks like this thread was actually needed after all  ;)

Anyways, I will look at it.

• Administrators

No, I sell ref for 0.28 at ease.

There are more than enough people selling it for $0.23 though.

I have to say though, refined to paypal market has drastically decreased. x_x

• Administrators

Done, suggested  ^_^

Really? I'd love to steal your customers for .25.

Can I steal the stealed customers for .24 pls?

Archived