What's the best thing to listen too while trading?

Consiglieres Handlebar

I struggle to understand how can one listen to music while trading. Isn't that just, like, creating a trade and then just waiting, or adding a person and again waiting until he accepts. So it's basically just waiting. So you, like, listen to music while you wait? I wouldn't just blindly wait, I'd go do other stuff. How does one listen to music while trading?

I struggle to understand how can one listen to music while trading. Isn't that just, like, creating a trade and then just waiting, or adding a person and again waiting until he accepts. So it's basically just waiting. So you, like, listen to music while you wait? I wouldn't just blindly wait, I'd go do other stuff. How does one listen to music while trading?

Well I mean more like while you flick through Outpost or while your in a Trade Server or maybe if your in a trade at the moment. Just some tune you listen too while your "Trading".

^ This, I tend to do a lot of different stuff while monitoring the screen and trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Nu-Disco. 

I always listen to electronic music when I trade, but Nu-Disco is my favorite. 

Eh?

Archived