is0man420 (the unboxer) got scammed

OverduePixels

How bad is TF2 trading now... I think I will leave. Forever.

dont quit, the other guy got his money back mayb you can too

• Administrators

? ._.

Read on the Steamrep report...The other person beside you and is0man got rid of the chargeback. Paypal took the chargeback off.

Never tell your password to anyone.

[K]A-_^PA: Hey!

Woobs :< did not respond to the trade request.

Woobs :< is now Online.

Woobs :<: hi

Woobs :<: you selling buds for paypal?

[K]A-_^PA: I'm here to ask you if you can give Auroz his money back

[K]A-_^PA: He really wants it back,or atleast the hat

[K]A-_^PA: What you did was very unfair

Then i got blocked.End of story.

• Administrators

Never tell your password to anyone.
[K]A-_^PA: Hey!
Woobs :< did not respond to the trade request.
Woobs :< is now Online.
Woobs :<: hi
Woobs :<: you selling buds for paypal?
[K]A-_^PA: I'm here to ask you if you can give Auroz his money back
[K]A-_^PA: He really wants it back,or atleast the hat
[K]A-_^PA: What you did was very unfair

Then i got blocked.End of story.

I am pretty sure I am blocked by him just by posting this thread :P

that makes me mad, i have never scammed, and a dude earlier accused me of scamming and spamming when he spammed requests. He said my flies phantom was 53 dollars

• Administrators

that makes me mad, i have never scammed, and a dude earlier accused me of scamming and spamming when he spammed requests. He said my flies phantom was 53 dollars

Huh?  :huh:  What do ya mean?  :unsure:

Can't you report to your bank or paypal telling you got a chargeback? They'll give you your money back.. My mom has several times.

Can't you report to your bank or paypal telling you got a chargeback? They'll give you your money back.. My mom has several times.

no

Welp, it looks like I can never trust anyone ever again. Goodbye everyone, time to live in a wooden BOX for the rest of my life.

Anyways, I find it impressive that this thread went from is0man420 getting scammed to Auroz being scammed... in one post. I feel sorry for both of you. At least is0man didn't get scammed out of one of the god-tier unusuals he unboxed. Then it'd be #SharkWeek all over again.

of course I need more attention since I was scammed more

Auroz: I heard you got scammed by Woobs ?

is0man420: yes i did
Auroz: oh :/
Auroz: me too
Auroz: 275 $ chargeback
is0man420: 240 here

/troll

Man, that sucks. Is0man is one of my good friends, I bought his sniper set for 200 Paypal, and  I would NEVER chargeback on him. That really sucks :/

99.99% sure he is not hijacked. Suppose he is, how does he have info about that original user's paypal account? how does he have original's  email account infos?

well what if he just used his own personal paypal account instead of woobs' paypal account, assuming woobs was actually hijacked

> Start Tf2

> Build up time in that game close to 3, 200 hours 

> Builds up rep along that time as well.

> Suddenly goes nuts

> Starts scamming experienced traders along with mid tier and beginner traders as well.

Whats wrong with this guy(Woobs)?

It's a good plan and if I was a cold heart I'd do it too.

For you guys who have gotten charge-back scammed, you can contact PayPal you know?

My friend recently got charge-back scammed(1 day ago) She contacted PayPal today and got her 190€ back.

As long as it didn't happen several weeks ago, PayPal should be able to re-fund your money.

For you guys who have gotten charge-back scammed, you can contact PayPal you know?

My friend recently got charge-back scammed(1 day ago) She contacted PayPal today and got her 190€ back.

As long as it didn't happen several weeks ago, PayPal should be able to re-fund your money.

Paypal doesn't support virtual items trading.

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm that woobs was hijacked, and that he got his account back as of 6/26/14.

http://puu.sh/9Lj51.jpg

None of you have gotten scammed by woobs past that date, I have the timestamp of him getting his items back in the lower right corner. I know the dude personally and can confirm that he doesn't possess half the brain cells necessary to scam you folks.

Ok, since no one who added me is listening to me I'll just post on this to plead my case. A couple of weeks ago my account was stolen due to being phised, the person who stole my account then used it to scam people using paypal. So I can't help any of you, I can't get any of your items or your money, I apologize and I wish all of you the best. I will link my ticket so I can prove to you I was not in fault and all of you who added me and were outright rude to me were in fault. http://puu.sh/a9KHW/b4ce88ab73.png http://puu.sh/a9KLf/4497ee6bce.png. So there you go again I apologize it does suck for you guys but there is not a thing I can do, good luck to all of you. Thanks and have fun. 

-snip-

You realize you left all your personal information in the screenshots you gave us? Name, Email, Address, Last 4 digits of your credit card, and your credit card holder? I'd Imagine It wouldn't be hard for someone to rehack your account with that info.

Archived