Need Some feedback on some offers i've recieved

BlueSpider

So i made a thread earlier but I though this would be a much more sufficient place to place this thread... I'm not sure where this thread belongs exactly (i'm kinda new to BP.tf so don't hassle me for this) 

Alright so if you look into my CS:GO backpack I have:

Stattrak Flip Knife stained

Stattrak AWP electric hive

Stattrak Deagle Heirloom

Stattrak AK Blue Lam

(etc)

And many other items worth everywhere from 4 ref - 1 keys

I price my set at $150-$180 (depending on how you price)

I have received some various offers and was wondering if any body could give me feedback on these?

C9 Cotton Head + Bills +Minor sweets = My knife ----- I was very interested in this deal because I love the cotton head... Generally more so I'm interested in the fact that I would have leftovers to deal with to buy killstreaks for my pyro (etc)... I know it would be hard to resell but I really wouldnt look to resell it. It would also free up some space for any games I wanted during the steam summer sale...

Cloudy Moon Dead Cone = My knife, AK, AWP, Famas ----- I love the deadcone.. Easily one of my favorite pyro hats.. It also has one of my favorite effects.. it wouldn't be as hard to sell as the Cotton Head but It would leave nearly no room to get any additional items that I really genuinely want..

The main problem I have is its very hard to trade CS:GO items to TF2 items because both parties want overpay and just the lack of people wanting to do that.

So are any of these 2 offers worth taking based on my response to them??? 

just gonna say that c9 cotton head is gonna be really really hard to sell

I know that but honestly I dont think I would ever sell it...

i got a recent offer of a Smoking Robo Gibus for my Whole cs:go inventory... Wondering If i should take that?

Archived