Making Post-Processed SFM Posters! (wow much free)

seenee

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEAM: BLUE

CLASS: SOLDIER

POSE: Only neck and head visible

MAP: koth_harvest_event

COSMETICS: Stormy 13th Hour Salty Dog

Single Class:

TEAM: Red

CLASS: Soldier

POSE: Doing something. w/ reserve shooter or market gardener

MAP: Some where with a fence or trench. And dirt. Or by computers. 

COSMETICS: Phosphorous Jumper's Jeepcap , Soldier's Stogie, Fancy Dress Uniform.

Single Class:

TEAM:Red

CLASS:Sniper

POSE:Any, get creative

MAP:Any, you're choice

COSMETICS:Disco Beat Down Cold Killer, Sunbeams Villians Veil, Abundance Of Tinge Miami Nights Virtual Viewfinder and if possible, a snow scoper (optional)

Looking forward to getting it.

Hi, please could I have a team poster?

CLASSES: Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Sniper, Medic

POSE: Don't know, stood in a row or something so you can see them all fairly clearly. Holding their weapons.

MAP: Whatever looks good/ is easiest to work with

COSMETICS: 

Soldier - War Pig, Marshall's Mutton Chops, General's Formals, holding the Reserve Shooter

Pyro - Pyromancer's Mask, Pyrobotics Pack, holding the Degreaser

Demoman - Whiskey Bib, Squid's Lid, holding the Stickybomb Launcher in one hand, Persian Persuader in other

Sniper - Sir Hootsalot, Mann Co. Cap, holding the Machina

Medic - Foppish Physician, Party Hat, Holding Syringe Gun in one hand, Solemn Vow in other

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Sorry for how big the request is. Please could I change the medic's party hat to the private eye?

Team Posters:

TEAM: Blu

CLASSES: Soldier and Medic

POSE: Soldier showing luv for medic ,, like protecting him or high fiving ,, whatever :3

MAP: upward

COSMETICS OF DIFFERENT PLAYERS: Graybanns for both ,, Team spirit Killer exclusive for both ,, quadwrangler for medic ,, kringle for solly

Yo.

Single Class:

Team: Red

Class: Heavy

Pose: Sitting on the bench underneath the light, leaning on his knees looking like a badass.

Map: Kong King (Night)

Cosmetics: Burning Flames Capo's Capper, Black All-Father, Black Heavy's Hockey Hair.

That's all.

If you spend time watching anime, be sure to watch something good. (Waiting in the Summer, Code Geass, Bounen no Xamdou, Chobits, etc.)

Alright, guys. Making everyone's now. Starting with... Nutshot. Eh, he IS my friend, so I'll do his first.

Single Class: 

CLASS: Sniper

POSE: Aiming with his sniper rifle, about to shoot. Camera close up to his face, can only see the upper body. 

MAP: Badlands

COSMETICS: Purple Energy Crocleather slouch (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Villain's Veil (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Snowy Sir Hootsalot, Festive sniper rifle. 

Thank you alot! :)

**Is mine next ?** cough cough

Yes, of course.

Is there a chance that you would post process someone else's posters?

Indeed, sir!

Single Class: 

POSE: Aiming with his sniper rifle, about to shoot. Camera close up to his face, can only see the upper body. 

COSMETICS: Purple Energy Crocleather slouch (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Villain's Veil (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Snowy Sir Hootsalot, Normal sniper rifle. 

(Would be nice if you could make it a festive sniper rifle instead of a normal one)

Single Class: 

COSMETICS: Purple Energy Crocleather slouch (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Villain's Veil (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Snowy Sir Hootsalot, Normal sniper rifle. 

(Would be nice if you could make it a festive sniper rifle instead of a normal one)

why would you quote yourself? Or are you just an attention-seeker? Let the damn man do his job and your request will eventually get filled, all that you post is accomplishing is pissing everyone off.

why would you quote yourself? Or are you just an attention-seeker? Let the damn man do his job and your request will eventually get filled, all that you post is accomplishing is pissing everyone off.

You talk like I don't appreciate the guy's work. He's generous and he's very kind. I just wanted to do a small change on my request, but people like you getting pissed because of nothing always have to stick around. I don't see why you even had to post that comment... perhaps you're the attention seeker? As I said, I was only going to change my request, and if it looks good, I will probaly donate. Why I would quote myself....?  .....Or else he would not understand what I was talking about. If you're not smart enough to understand, you should probaly just shut your mouth instead of being an idiot. 

Archived