Please help! Can't find a match in black ops 2

Ward - MvM Anyone?

Hey./

I played black ops 2 on my xbox now all of a sudden I can't find any match at all.

I can barely join a team deathmatch, I cant join hardpoint / SAD at all. I don't know whats going on, this has never happened before

Incase it's relevant, I got 1 dlc map pack like 1 week before but matchmaking was still fine, and my NAT type is open, and search preferences are set to all

Please help 

What time of day are trying to play ?

Certain times of days there a less servers.

Try unpluggin your router and modem. And wait 10 secs and plug them back in.

I dont think you can mess with ip settings on a console., so thats kinda your best bet. 

In a serious question, maybe a network error? Or the traction has stopped b/c not too many people play BO2

I was just playing too actually.
Either everybody has gotten bored of the game, or they've moved on to Ghosts. It was a bitch to find a party game server all by itself, and it used to be super popular.

Nooo the game isn't fucking empty guys, there are overm 50,000 + people playing. I can find a hardcore SAD on CoD 4 in 10 seconds but I cant find a normal domination match on black ops in 5 minutes? Something is wrong here

It could be that they cut down the number of servers to make room for Ghosts? At this point I'm not entirely sure

Nooo the game isn't fucking empty guys, there are overm 50,000 + people playing. I can find a hardcore SAD on CoD 4 in 10 seconds but I cant find a normal domination match on black ops in 5 minutes? Something is wrong here

Maybe no room or no one play that mode. 

Some modes have like 1% of their players play it.

It may be related to the fact that on PC I'm never able to join hard point or kill confirmed matches, but TDMs are virtually instantaneous. (This has been going on for months) 

It may be related to the fact that on PC I'm never able to join hard point or kill confirmed matches, but TDMs are virtually instantaneous. (This has been going on for months) 

But i always played those modes. I dont like tdm and never join that mode. 

But i always played those modes. I dont like tdm and never join that mode. 

Yea....same

Archived