Unusual pricing event!

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello everyone!

Title: Backpack.tf - Unusual outdated/unpriced event for all members!

Description: I encourage and invite every user to join me & hopefully a few other active/new members to price the needed unusuals for the site. "A needed unusual(s)" should be a 1year+ old unusual or unpriced - however, any unusual or other slightly outdated is also greatly appreciated. But we're gonna put focus on the unpriced and/or 1year+ outdated one's.

The main reason why I feel this would be funnier (compared to normal pricing) is because we can help eachother with mini suggestion, update another unusual to get the unpriced/badly outdated unusual updated and discuss/assist/do suggestions together.

Requirements: I strongly advice everyone to read the rules of unusuals before you even think about jumping in the pricing madness! :-D Read this - http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/6033-new-unusual-price-suggestion-guide-the-cheat-sheet/ . That's pretty much it, if you unable to found any sales, or don't have time to make suggestions - it's all good. Quantity doesn't matter, as long as you've tried your best and learned something you've improved.

DATE: 6-8 June, not a 100% set date - if you want another date. Post it.

Made by: d0

Approved by the mods.

Any kind of trolling/abuse/flame or think that this is a great opportunity to just steal/make invalid suggestion to farm rep think again - action will most likely be taken.

Pro tip #1 - Contact me or Python to join the Skype conversation for instant messaging.

Pro tip #2 - Read the rules again, recent changes has been added.

Pro tip #3 - Make sure to keep this thread alive and post here if you are interested so we know who to contact if we wanna team up!

Enjoy!

EDIT :

Contest suggestion by Banana (not supported by me, feel free to discuss it here - http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/11913-thoughts-on-having-an-unusual-suggesting-competition/ )

I'll gladly take all information/requests/questions and what not related to the event - so feel free to message me either here on the forums or add me on Steam.

List of interested people -

d0

polar (mod)

Sannywheat

Bone

DirectingMgamer

Derpeh

Patryk

Cedar

Aaron (list creator)

Nutshot

ERASER (taking requests whenever)

Radiated Banana

The G What

Peasant

Kaushuman(mod)

If you let us know in advance, I'm sure some of the mods (me included), would try to make ourselves available to help. May even make a pitstop in your skype chat ;)

Hmmm seems interesting if it fits nicely on my schedule when im free ill go spam unusual suggestions (+20) like i used to ^-^

Its a great idea.. but most of the 1+ year old price hats are either not on the market or there aren't enough sales to price them.

Description: I encourage and invite every user to join me & hopefully a few other active/new members to price the needed unusuals for the site. "A needed unusual(s)" should be a 1year+ old unusual or unpriced - however, any unusual or other slightly outdated is also greatly appreciated. But we're gonna put focus on the unpriced and/or 1year+ outdated one's.

I'd recommend creating a list of some of these outdated prices in the meantime. I believe there was an old list, but most of the stuff is probably updated by now. Just make sure that when people are suggesting, that the other people know that Person A is working on a suggestion, so that we don't end up with 20 suggestions for the same hat.

I'd recommend creating a list of some of these outdated prices in the meantime. I believe there was an old list, but most of the stuff is probably updated by now. Just make sure that when people are suggesting, that the other people know that Person A is working on a suggestion, so that we don't end up with 20 suggestions for the same hat.

I am going to make a list for the event. Gonna take a while but will try to get it done asap. (Most probably after my final paper)

I will be free after the 6th of June. Any dates after that is fine. We can even make this a weekly thing =P

Date added, feedback regarding it would be nice.

Thanks for the positive response so far.

Aight, I remember I got a party with some friends at the 6th - anyone think we should push it forward a week? (else I'll just be afk the 6th)

Aaron is working on the list,

we can't really put a specific person on a hat because some random user's might be working on one - however we can keep as much details and discussions in the thread or in Skype.tf.

If you are interested - post here.

Read the edit.

Date - 6-8th June 2014

Aight, I got a bad cold so not gonna go out drinking tomorrow - will be available most likely all day (GMT+1 time).

I don't wanna stress Aaron, I believe Eraser is working on the list too - we'll have it posted shortly, if it's done or not. Just so we can get a better view of it and easier work. But I recommend using hats you know of first/simply search on bp.tf.

Once again - post here if interested & read the pro-tips, believe most discussions and assistance will be available in Skype. Can't tell everyone to join, but we'll keep posting about it here!

GL.

Archived