Some guy tried to scam me.

Private Pull

He isn't shady, this happens a lot. Steam just reports deals as shady for no reason. He wasn't scamming you. It happened to me yesterday

EDIT: And why did you report him? He did nothing wrong. And why do you hope he gets banned?

yeah dude if you can see it in the trade it's in the trade. i mean, sure, double check that it's the thing you think it is. but this is just one of those little things valve spice up trading with. others include 30% success rates at weekends and now randomly expiring trades.

He isn't shady, this happens a lot. Steam just reports deals as shady for no reason. He wasn't scamming you. It happened to me yesterday

EDIT: And why did you report him? He did nothing wrong. And why do you hope he gets banned?

~Would delete if i could, but i can't. :( ~

He already had previous reports about scamming people.

First thing it said was "This player has been reported for scamming" or some shit like that, he apparently has tried to scam people in the past and had already been reported for it.

So i doubt he's innocent of anything.

I forgot to add that. lol

That is a huge detail which should be put in since it looks like i'm overreacting right now.

Woops.

You are definitely overreacting. Anyone can get that warning if trolls report them for not accepting their shitty offer or something.

First thing it said was "This player has been reported for scamming" or some shit like that, he apparently has tried to scam people in the past and had already been reported for it..

It doesn't generally mean anything. All of the Scrap.TF bots have the same message when you accept a trade but I'm fairly sure a scrap.tf bot hasn't chargebacked me for my craft hat anytime recently. The chargeback joke was in fact a joke.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 25, 2014 - spam
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 25, 2014 - spam

First thing it said was "This player has been reported for scamming" or some shit like that, he apparently has tried to scam people in the past and had already been reported for it.

So i doubt he's innocent of anything.

I forgot to add that. lol

That is a huge detail which should be put in since it looks like i'm overreacting right now.

Woops.

Lmao I wish I could insult you for this thread because of how stupid it is.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 25, 2014 - rude
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 25, 2014 - rude

Holy shit you are stupid.

Lmao I wish I could insult you for this thread because of how stupid it is.

Holy shit you are stupid.

Please be nice. He just didn't understand. No need to be rude.

Actually, i think i did right, I placed 1 refined metal and 1 reclaimed metal for his festive flare gun wich he is selling for 0.88 ref, I placed 1.33 ref, change is 0.44 ref. I guess i did not scam him or something because he also said while we were still friends that he didnt see the items i placed and called me a scammer. I went with his price, i guess he is stupid :3

Yes. I'm stupid, that is the only fucking explanation for why i may have thought he was scamming me.

Get off of your fucking high horse, a person making a mistake doesn't mean shit. The fact that you think it does, now that says something.

Do you react like this to everything? 

Actually, i think i did right, I placed 1 refined metal and 1 reclaimed metal for his festive flare gun wich he is selling for 0.88 ref, I placed 1.33 ref, change is 0.44 ref. I guess i did not scam him or something because he also said while we were still friends that he didnt see the items i placed and called me a scammer. I went with his price, i guess he is stupid :3

K, i guess i am stupid and so i apologize to you.

Do you react like this to everything? 

I'll let an admin lock this thread since all has been said and done, I apologize to Panda for claiming he was a scammer and that is all that i shall apologize for. 

OMG i used vulgar language! so what? I'm not attacking anyone more than they are attacking me. Launching personal attacks isn't a good way to resolve something and most definetly not a great way to prove one's own supremecy. But since the majority of these people need some sort of affirmation in their life that they are indeed tah supa dupa smatest uman evah! I will just say that I iz stapid and leave. 

Yes. I'm stupid, that is the only fucking explanation for why i may have thought he was scamming me.

Get off of your fucking high horse, a person making a mistake doesn't mean shit. The fact that you think it does, now that says something.

hypocrite much

*cough* You dun goofed. Contact steam support. Try to get that report removed or something.

Plus it did say in the trade log that panda added a reclaimed and a refined.

Anyway, the thing's solved...someone dun goofed, people got mad. Panda said Hi. People said words.

k..

hypocrite much

Yes. I acknowledge it. I knew it when i was writing the thing that i was being a hypocrite, but it still is true.

Although i shouldn't throw myself to the same levels as the other people, it shall do to prove the point. And i do admit to acting a bit rash, same as everyone else. But i accept that what i did was wrong and righted my actions, they probably won't.

I do see your point, so i shall remove all my previous posts to avoid any further conflict. I shan't come back to this thread afterwards because nothing beneficial can be said anymore.

Once again, i apologize to panda and for Spu~'s remark, i shall apologize to the rest of you. To quote the movie Django:

"normally I would say "Auf wiedersehen," but since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is "'till I see you again", and since I never wish to see you again, to you, sir, I say goodbye"

Archived