Incorporate market prices?

mullenlegend

Not actually displaying them on the items but you know when you click and item and click search outpost? Can there be a function like that but search the market? I mean I use the market everyday for buying and selling. I make some serious money off of there. Maybe its a simple option or not but hell it would be useful! 

Setting up the market link is mostly about just turning the spaces and other special characters in an item's name into html entities and tacking the name onto the end of a web address. Whether or not more people actually want that button will determine whether it gets put in likely

Trade.tf includes market listings in it's price estimates that are based off of seller's values (Kits, Chem sets, Some other stuff). What the OP was asking I think is simply for a "Steam Market" button on appropriate items so that people can easily navigate to the correct scm page for an item.

• Administrators

how do you make money on SCM when all you get is Steam funbux which is technically worthless

also lol 10% taxes

Edit: market searching probably yes

how do you make money on SCM when all you get is Steam funbux which is technically worthless

also lol 10% taxes

its actually 15% i think :/

also lol 10% taxes

also lol 10% taxes

Really not that hard when, you look at what you are actually getting and then basing items off what keys are selling for at the time. Also every now and again you might find a below price unusual which you can turn into keys. 

Answer Cs:go

Buy a skin for like 30cents resell for a few dollars later, watch the championships and get free drops which are 10-15$/drop. The unusual market in cs:go is a lot easier to flip because derpy traders who think they know everything because they have traded since cs:go had skins but still a rookie compared to trading in tf2 since it came years before cs:go :)

Can be easily converted into irl money selling pure. Used to do this a while back but i slowed down on trading~

Steam market trading is very profitable Fiskie and very easy to convert to real money if you know what you are doing... where have you been? 

its actually 15% i think :/

it's a 10% and another 5% (that's less than 15%)

+1 > I think this idea is sound and not hard to implement

Archived