Alright alright, we all know the best unusual hat what's the worst?

RageofFir

Topic, and somehow, people still respect people wearing these hats, even though non unusual people are richer than them.

Anyways, voice up.

Worst as in lowest value or ugliest?  I think lowest value would be something like a N&B Dread, or similar.  

Ugliest is unusual anger.

Duped, Gifted by a person with the worst name possible Nuts and Bolts Dread Knott given the worst name ever and the worst description ever.

Funny story about that.  I unboxed an orbiting flames sensei.  I cursed Valve for giving me a shit robo hat with a shit effect, which combined definitely makes for an double shit hat.  Traded it away for 16 keys first chance I got.  A couple of weeks later, the update happened.  G fucking G Valve.  

If you mean by tier, the Magnificent Mongolian is the lowest.

If you have a decent effect it's actually easy to sell, many people are attracted to the cheap cost of burning for heavy for example.

Ill say dread knot for being lowest

If you have a decent effect it's actually easy to sell, many people are attracted to the cheap cost of burning for heavy for example.

Ill say dread knot for being lowest

No mongolian can get over 2 buds, not even burning. I have a couple friends who've had a burning mongolian for months and can't even get 2 buds out of them. Nobody wants them.

Archived