Trading in other games

The Radiated Banana

Other than tf2, dota 2, cs go, spiral knights(?), portal 2(?), fifa(?), runescape(?)

Do u play any other games with economies?

^Question marks are for things that i know u can trade stuff, but not sure if popular at all

Borderlands has a small trading community, with duping and trading legendary and pearlescent guns, not anywhere near as big as these, but I got most of my stuff my duping for someone, then they dupe me stuff.

Other than tf2, dota 2, cs go, spiral knights(?), portal 2(?), fifa(?), runescape(?)

Do u play any other games with economies?

^Question marks are for things that i know u can trade stuff, but not sure if popular at all

SK is a bit of an odd case--the economy is stable (ish) and its easy to trade Energy or Crowns for steam games and tf2 items, but a lot of player quit the game because there is so little to do when you reach the last equipment tier

Borderlands has a small trading community, with duping and trading legendary and pearlescent guns, not anywhere near as big as these, but I got most of my stuff my duping for someone, then they dupe me stuff.

Yeah, but it's not really an economy when everything is equally worthless. Farming some stuff can take a bit, but once you have one copy you can dupe it to infinity.

Yu gi oh cards, Pokémon cards, and I also trade in CoD WaW...

I find one gun on the ground that I like, You know I'm trading my pistol for it.

Neopets, though I'm not really involved in the high end trading there. I have managed to accumulate 13.3 million neopoints so far though.

Archived